World Scavenger Hunt

search, look, high and low, scour the area for, sweep or comb it, seek, try and find, scout around, rummage about, root or fish around for. pursue.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hilo, Hawai'i


Having recently lost my ability to load new pictures, as I was walking through leaves, I remembered this stunning picture of the sky I took in May. It is sunrise. My last day there. Jeff Buckley lyrics come to mind: "...sucked me in and pulled me under..."



I hope you accept this image. When I'm told you do, I'll post the next!!!!
Aloha! hehe!

6 Comments:

Blogger frillytoothpicks said...

i accept... it rocks- literally hawaiian rocks as a frame- sweet.

post a picture from Rutgers now girl!

1:11 PM  
Blogger chelsea face said...

OKAY GIVE ME TWELVE HOURS!! I NEED TO WAIT FOR THE SUN TO COME UP TOMORROW AND I NEED TO BORROW A CAMERA!! IT'LL BE POSTED TOMORROW!!! JUST HOLD TIGHT!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Kansky said...

steph has dorrito breath
that sky is spectacular
perfectly painted and pretty
looks as if someone grabbed a cloud brush and swiftly zebra striped the sky
-que

dito
-steph

NEW PICTURE PLEASE!! woop chels

3:12 PM  
Blogger frillytoothpicks said...

YEAH AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A SKY- IT CAN BE A COOL GARBAGE CAN IN JERSEY.

LOVE THE NATURE BUT LET'S DO WEIRD OBJECTS!

5:53 AM  
Blogger T cup said...

Yes I fully agree with meg gem, lets live up to our potential and get silly!....
ps IM FOR EM!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Fundraising for LLS said...

toothpicks are universal
~the que

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home