World Scavenger Hunt

search, look, high and low, scour the area for, sweep or comb it, seek, try and find, scout around, rummage about, root or fish around for. pursue.

Friday, February 09, 2007

We never realize until it is too late


I did not plan this or anything. I set myself completely outside of this. But I hate to say it. I think I might be the local crazy woman... This is what I did last night. I dressed as a super hero in an adult diaper and ran around my house and outside a little even though it is cold. It was entertaining to me. But to the rest of the world, I see. I am their local crazy woman. I'm sorry. I understand if you stop talking to me.

6 Comments:

Blogger frillytoothpicks said...

no.

you are utterly my hero.

are you doing dreds now?

6:45 PM  
Blogger chelsea face said...

no dreds, my hair was straigtened last week. some day though i'm sure. i know the dreds will be here someday. white like snow. i'll be the greatest grandmother ever.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Fundraising for LLS said...

i

absolutely


love



it !!!!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Kansky said...

i love you.


did you just have an adult diaper laying around... just a question...

9:05 AM  
Blogger chelsea face said...

i did not have the adult diapers. but one of my friends did. i'll keep his secret as to why.

9:28 AM  
Blogger LonelyHeffer said...

haha liar. i know why u had diapers. silly chelsea, i miss you so

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home